Saturday

Registration is now open!

I have just been informed that registration is now open to the general public for my next year classes. I will be dropping my Tuesday night watercolour class to give me more studio time, but will continue with the Monday and Wednesday classes. These are:

Paint Creatively with Watermedia! All Year -all levels-barcode 60729
Painting with Watermedia -All Year -advanced -barcode 60728
Watercolour -All Year -beginner to experienced beginner -barcode 60727

The course descriptors can be found on my website -please note these have been updated for next years classes. You can register by phone at 403-777-7200 (listen for the prompts), or online. PLEASE NOTE that these classes filled up in the first month they were posted last year, so please register soon if you are interested to avoid disappointment.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment