Monday

"Diamond Willow i", plein air oil landscape painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Diamond Willow i", plein air oil painting, 8x8"
$350 oil on stretched canvas, framed (see below), FREE S&H

This is part of a pair of paintings that I did at Diamond Willow. The aspen were just beginning to change colour -I never before noticed that they change colour from the bottom up -is that normal? It was very pretty however, and very fun to paint.

This is what it looks like in the frame, FYI. I will post its companion piece tomorrow.

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

3 comments:

  1. lovely images and colours Sharon. I enjoy your comments about Carol's workshop on your blog.
    i agree with you, she was a great instructor. i was inspired by her commitment to paint everyday.
    when are you coming to edmonton with your show?
    i misplaced your postcard you give it to me.
    cheers, beata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aspens! Wish we had them here in the South! Great colors Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beata: My show is at the CAVA gallery (9103 - 95 ave)on November 13th for 2 weeks. I think the opening is from 5 to 9pm on the 13th. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete