Friday

Smelling the flowers!

Today was a beautiful sunny day here in Paris. After a late, but good night sleep, we headed into the city from the airport and checked into our hotel Claude Bernard on the left bank. We walked around Notre Dame cathedral where the spring flowering trees are overflowing with wonderful flowers, and the tulips are the largest I have ever seen. I have been able to smell some hyacinths, and they really refresh the soul. Thank you for all of your notes of support and your prayers, they are both much appreciated! We have a flight scheduled for Sunday for Paris/Montreal/Toronto/Calgary, so if we are able to fly then, I will be exhausted, but very glad to get back home. Sunday is Dave's and my 30th wedding aniversary, so I would really hate to miss it.
Au revoir for now...

1 comment: