Sunday

"Summer Rushes", plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Summer Rushes", plein air oil painting, 6 x 8"
$350.00 framed, FREE S&H

Another painting from Lloyds Park, a multifaceted place full of magic. I was entranced by the variety of pure vs. neutralized colour that presented itself in this scene. The strangest thing was the lack of birds in the park this time. Usually you open your car door and are just amazed by the sound of thousands of water fowl and sea gulls of all types. I don't know where they went, but our weather has been very up and down lately. I hope they haven't gone for good.

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, great piece. The color choices between the rushes in the foreground vs the background and then the reflections...it really works well. Nice edges and the composition is effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Curtis! I went to see your work, but I guess you are under construction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sharon....I love your beautiful style!!!

    ReplyDelete