Tuesday

Show was hung today!

And it looks phenomenal, even if I do say so myself! I am so very proud and grateful for this wonderful opportunity to showcase my plein air work to such a wide audience. And the book that goes along with the exhibition, is such a good tie-in. Remember to see a preview of the book here! I am meeting with the teaching staff on Thursday to discuss ideas to share with the multitudes of school children who make field trips to the Centre every day. So much very good energy, I truly am blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Well done Sharon, your work is beautiful, I have been enjoying it for years. I love the peace found in your work, the colours and lighting is always so 'right'. Good luck with this exhibition I truly wish you well.
    Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    The preview of your book looks good. Will it be sold online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, The preview of your book looks good. Will it be sold on line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Caryl! I wish you could be here to see the show. I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi William: You can order it online at www.blurb.com. Search for the book by my name or the title, or under new releases, or art books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sharon! I bet it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon, your exhibition was absolutely stunning, beautiful!!

    I really enjoyed seeing a photo of the plein air location.

    ReplyDelete