Sunday

"Fire Sky at Ghost Lake", winter sale continues by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Fire Sky at Ghost Lake", 9x12" plein air oil on board
$230 unframed, click here to purchase

This year's winter clearance sale will end with the month of March, so if you are interested in collecting some of my art at DEEP discounts, don't wait much longer! This is a painting that I did in the summer when the smoke from forest fires up north was making the atmosphere dense and peach coloured. It was fun to stack all those mountains up with shades of blue-violet, and then to see those colours in the brush in front of me.

Workshop season is soon approaching and I have posted upcoming workshops on the side bar of my blog. Don't hesitate to give me a buzz if you are interested!


Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment