Monday

"It's A Hard Life" -winter sale continued by Sharon Lynn Williams

"It's A Hard Life", 9x12" plein air oil on board
$175 unframed, click here to purchase

I really love this painting from my cottage in Ontario! It did it from my canoe while tied up to a rock on the shore. I can still remember the warm sunshine and the sparkling water. Can't wait to get back there...
I have some good news: I just found out that I will have 5 paintings in the Stampede Art Gallery this year. It is the 100th anniversary of the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, and I couldn't be more pleased to be able to have my work in this wonderful show.


Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Sharon. It really makes me think of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Wendy and Nancy. I miss the summer also!

    ReplyDelete