Friday

"French Countryside" plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams



"French Countryside", 12 x 12" plein air oil
$575 beautifully framed

After Dreama's workshop was finished, Brenda Pinnick and I rented a car and headed out west of Toulouse for a plein air adventure. It wasn't very long until we came upon this spot and had to stop to paint! The light is wonderful in France and I was just hoping to capture it and the wonderful colour of these fields. When we were finished and wondering our paintings were truly done, Brenda challenged me with "What is the most outrageous thing you could do?" I threw in the screaming yellow green in the mid ground, and she was right -it was just what the painting needed. I will have to remember that one :)

Enjoy!

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on gmail



No comments:

Post a Comment