Friday

New oil and cold wax demonstration -"Mountainside"


Hello all -hope you are all well and happy! I wanted you to know that I just published a new video with another demonstration of my oil and cold wax painting. I am posting it in this post, but if it will not play from here, then you will have to go to my Youtube channel to watch it (link is https://youtu.be/-fSYGnqqLTc)  I would love to hear from you with comments and questions, and would like to know if you are enjoying these free teachings. Any suggestions you have for content would be most helpful, and will help direct my future videos. Thanks!


Share |

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, thank you so much! I loved all your videos. You are so generous sharing your knowledge as we watch how you paint. Your hints are so helpful. Hope you can do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Irene, I am glad you found them helpful!!

    ReplyDelete