Sunday

Red Tulips -sketch

watercolour and ink, 4 x 6"
This is a second sketch done for my class yesterday. These are quick (maximum of about 20 minutes) sketches done with the ink outline preceeding the watercolour washes. Quite fun and very fast and friendly.
I am about to board the Celebrity Mercury cruise ship for a one week cruise to Alaska with my Mom. We are really looking forward to it. I have taken my paints (watercolours and oils) and as long as the airport doesn't confiscate them, I plan to paint on board. I will try to post my efforts if possible during the week, but am not sure that I will be able to. So if you don't see this post being updatted this week, I will post everything when I get back on the 23rd.
Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you...I'm sure if you don't get to do much work, it will certailny be inspiration for when you return home.

    ReplyDelete