Friday

Dusk Light -plein air oil painting

Dusk Light -plein air oil painting, 12x9"
I did this one last week as the sun and wind were going down and the bugs were attacking like mad. Needless to say, it was a quick study, but I think the quickness allowed me to capture the warm evening light well. It sat in my studio until I was sure it was done, only touching up the light on the shrubbery a bit. This was a very difficult one to photograph due to the darkness, but after about an hour trying, I think I got it pretty well.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon. welcome to IPAP. Your work is great and I am very impressed with your blog, your videos and web site. My brother Marty and I are both artists and have just launched our newsletter. I am going painting today with a couple of friends here in the Uxbridge area. I just want to contact you and say how much I admire what you are doing. Please keep in touch. Best regards, John.

    ReplyDelete