Monday

Art In the Park Day

I had the pleasure of participating in the "Art in the Park" day at Bow Valley Ranch in Fish Creek park yesterday. There were about 20 artists and artisans there working for the afternoon and we had over 700 visitors! I was the only artist painting the actual scene, which is the porch of The Ranche restaurant. Thanks to Sandy, Elley and Jill for posing for me!
This is my friend Marilyn and I at the end of the day. We got quite cold as we were in the shade of huge fir trees across the walkway, and the warm sun never got through.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, found you by way of c. marines site - traveling with paint can be a problem but i agree that the choice of the word 'color' causes little concern! Odd huh?! I enjoyed seeing your blog - Ive just started blogging a few months ago and find alot of great artist and helpful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete