Sunday

The Creative Life

So this is what I have been doing creatively since Christmas! After my show I was absolutely bagged and had no desire to paint. But I still needed to do something creative -it just seems to be in my DNA. So I took on the scarf, which was a stretch for a very beginner knitter -took the panel from an afgan my Mom made and just adapted it to how I thought it would make a nice scarf. Don't ask me how many times I had to rip it out, but I learned lots. Then I was on to jewelery design. The copper necklace used purchased beads and chain, but all of the shinny copper bits I made myself, and I altered the chain. I made all of the items in the little bracelet except the glass cubes and small beads. It was great fun! But now I am back to oil painting and will post my efforts this week.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment