Thursday

The teaching year draws to an end

This pin was attached to a lovely gift given to me by my watermedia students yesterday. We only have one more class to go before the semester ends and then we will have until the end of October before we resume again. Most of us can't wait for the break. It has been a great year all around with lots of new learning for both students and teacher! To all of my wonderful students, I want to thank you for bearing with me, for stretching me and for blessing me with your friendship and you great art works. I hope that you will be able to take something meaningful with you that will help you be able to see and experience the world around you in new ways, and to see the possibilities that are there in ALL of life when you ask 'what would happen if..."
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment