Tuesday

Upcoming Plein Air Workshops

Many years ago (1995 to be exact) I began to take a sketch book, sharpie marker and a small watercolour kit on location to capture the beauty and colour of my surroundings when I did not have the time to commit to a full watercolour painting. Since then I have taught this technique to hundreds of artists and non-artists. I have NEVER had a person who was unable to do their own sketch that they were happy with. Of course, practice makes 'near' perfect! Once again, I am offering a plein air pen & ink and watercolour quick sketching workshop at the Leighton Art Centre. As the first workshop on May 23rd has filled up with a waiting list, I have agreed to do a second workshop there on June 20th. Please call the Leighton Centre at 403 931 3633 for more information or to register.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment