Monday

You're Invited!

This Wednesday from noon to 1pm I will be hosting a 'take-a-peak' event of my very wonderful and talented students' work this year. The location is Rosscarrock Elementary School, 1406 - 40St SW (2 blocks west of 37 St between Bow Trail and 17 Ave, just west of Westbrook Mall)-please enter by the south doors and proceed down the hallway to the last door on the right. To entice you and to make it more fun for us, we will be hosting a free potluck lunch as well. I had 62 students in all year watercolour and watermedia classes this year, and I expect about half of them to be present to show you their work and to talk to you about the classes. This will be of interest to anyone who is interested in taking my classes, or to any art student or art admirer in general. Most work will be available for sale, so if you are interested, please let me know.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment