Thursday

Edmonton Show Invitation

Hello all. If you live in, or are visiting, the Edmonton area this weekend, I would like to invite you to come and see my show at the Centre d'Arts Visuels de l'Alberta gallery. The opening is Friday night from 7 to 8:30pm and the show runs until Nov 24th. I will have 19 framed and 18 matted paintings on display. This year I packed them all up and shipped them via Greyhound Bus Courier to save me the 6+ hours it would take me to drive them up myself. Certainly a good idea as nothing arrived damaged!

I am in the process of trying to find my studio after a hectic show season. I will post some photos when it is done as some of you are curious to take a peak.

Also, I have been notified by other blogger friends, that sometimes their blog posts that their subscribers received in their inboxes had formatting issues, with the text being superimposed over their images. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this has happened to any of you. Thanks.

To talk to me or to commission your own painting, please email me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! Congratulations on your newest show in Edmonton and for coming up with a new, easier way to "ship" your work. I hope it is a huge success. Wanted to let you know that when your blogs arrive in my inbox, they are formatted property--no problems at all. Hope you can have some fun now that your biggest deadlines are behind you. Enjoy, and thanks again for all that you share with your "fans."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, what a wonderful show!
    It was a pleasure to meet you and see all the various styles and subjects you paint...definately eye candy!
    Laura Watmough

    ReplyDelete