Saturday

EXCITING new class!


I have just signed up for my second ning workshop! (for those of you who are asking yourselves 'what the heck is a ning site', according to Wickipedia, it is an online platform for people to create their own social networks -for my purposes, it is an online format for taking workshops) This one is "Memories and Manipulations" by DJ Pettitt, and is about digital artmaking. The beautiful images above are by DJ. The online class begins on Monday, and we will be learning all about digital manipulation with Photoshop. You can read all about the class (and sign up, it's not too late!) at DJ's blog. My friend/student Cheryl is taking this class with me, so it will be great to share the fun with her.

Stay tuned for some great new artwork coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment