Friday

Listen to the beauty!

Hi all: I have met so many new friends from DJ's class. I was just having a boo at Violet Skiles' lovely blog and found this beautifully sung "The Prayer" by Andrea Ross -one of my favorite songs. My son Evan sung this with his friend Jill in beautiful harmony at a singing recital and I sure wish I had a tape of it -but I have a memory that will last forever.

Please go and check out Violet's amazing romantic watercolours and oils. There is also a link where you can see her fabulous studio her and her hubby designed. The only problem is it is immaculate! Mine always looks like a hurricane has blown through! I will have to remember to take some photos of it to show you one day.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! My studio doesn't look like that anymore! The photos were taken before 'art hurricane messy' hit. I suppose I should update the photos... or clean my studio! Thanks for coming over for a visit and talking about my site here : ) ~ And yes, how in the world did I find the time to bake a pie when I've been attached to the computer for D.J.'s class?!?

    It was nice "meeting" you there! ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete