Thursday

Back again!

I am back from visiting my kids in Ontario for a week. I now have 3 of my 4 children living in my home province, and I miss them all like crazy. When I got back I received an email from my cyberfriend and fellow artist Carol Nelson, which contained this amazing painting she did of me from my bio photo. Carol has embarked on an incredible journey, committing herself to doing 100 portraits in 100 days, and posting them on her blog. I hope you will check out her site -she does geologic abstracts and florals mostly, so this project has been a real learning experience for her. Setting up AND maintaining a blog really pushes one to excel in painting -now I had better get back to my own easel!

2 comments:

  1. This portrait is amazing...it captured your 'glow'. I've left you a little gift on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon,
    Carol Nelson did an amazing job in capturing your beauty...
    very good....
    hats off to carol and you...

    ReplyDelete