Thursday

On the cover!!

Yahoo! I just received notice that the latest issue of the online art magazine "Canadian Brushstrokes" is up. When I went to the link, low and behold, there I was on the cover- well, not me but my painting. You can see the magazine HERE. I have had a painting in the magazine before, but never first, and never on the cover. I am SO thrilled! The magazine subscription is FREE, so check it out.

You know, it seems that whenever I get discouraged with my art, God sends along something beautiful like this, to confirm to me that I am doing what I am called to do. I am so very thankful!

(this is me painting at Lake O'Hara in September)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and we'll keep looking for your art everywhere! From your friends at stoodio8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from a California admirer of your work.

    ReplyDelete