Saturday

"Posies", acrylic and collage painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

(see description below)


"Posies", acrylic and collage, 9x9"
$275.00 in simple, narrow, dark blue frame, FREE S&H

Well, I must say it is good to be back home! I had to cancel my Canmore workshop, as I was just too bagged to really show up, and will let you know when it is rescheduled.

I began this painting at a collage workshop this spring, and have finished it for the Calyx show tomorrow. The top image is the way the unfinished painting looked at the end of the workshop. I liked how it felt like a floral bouquet, so decided to take that idea further. The background was repainted with casein, which is a much better opaque paint than acrylic.

Hope you can stop in to see the Calyx show Sunday and say hi. I am praying that I will be able to lose the rest of this jet lag by then.

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment