Friday

"Peachleaf Bellflowers, plein air painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Peachleaf Bellflowers, plein air painting, 8 x 10"
$495.00 framed, FREE S&H

This is the last painting from Reader Rock Gardens. I was working on a sand coloured ground, and liked how the background colour read for the negative space, so decided to leave it that way. Once more I gave myself the challenge of painting growing flowers from life, which is hard to do with the speed that the light changes. However, there is a freshness in the swift handling of paint that is hard (for me at least) to capture from a photo. I will persist!

PS: I made a mistake on the sizes, and therefore prices, of the previous two garden paintings. They were 8 x 10" in size and thus are $495, rather than $595 -now if you were thinking of owning them, you just saved yourself $100!

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment