Thursday

NEW BOOK RELEASED!

Hi all: Just a quick note to let you know that the book, "The Best of Artists Worldwide -Mixed Media" has been published, and I am very pleased to have been chosen to represented in it. You can view the entire book here. If you want to see my pages, it is easiest to go to the back of the book and then scroll forward -one of the disadvantages of being a 'W'!

I am in Edinburgh at the moment after finishing my 10 day plein air workshop with Stephen Quiller. It was a fabulous time and I learned a TON. I didn't take photos of my paintings as the conditions weren't suitable, so will have to wait until my shipment arrives with them to photograph and post them. Scotland is beautiful and I look forward to sharing some great shots with you whenever I can get online.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic book!!! Your work in it is stunning!! Such an inspiring book,,,I think I "need" to order it!! Scotland with Quiller...omg!!! lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete