Wednesday

"Chain Lakes Summer", plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Chain Lakes Summer", plein air oil painting, 8 x 10"
$495 framed, FREE S&H

My sweetie and I took our only weekend camping trip this summer to beautiful Chain Lakes Provincial Park, where I was able to bag a few paintings. It was a glorious warm day, so I turned the blue sky into one that expressed the warm sunshine beating down on us, as long as you were out of the wind that is. My hubby was out on a windsurfer while I was painting this, and he needed some of that heat when he was done :)

Enjoy!
To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Chain lakes brings back great memories for me. My Dad used to put on the cartop boat and our family would go out camping for the day, the boys fishing and the girls sunning themselves. That was nearly 40yrs ago. Lovely piece, I really like the warm colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very warm and inviting. I love the layers upon layers of mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful. i love the way you painted the heat of the day into the sky. i remember painting one day with my then-young daughter. we were in a field of wild iris. she had a blue squiggly line all around the outside of the painting. I asked her about it.. it was the sound of the running water ..and sure enough, ...then I noticed it!

    ReplyDelete