Wednesday

CLEARANCE SALE continues by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Martagon Lilies", watercolour, image 11 x 14"
framed size 18 x 22"- double mat and lovely mahogany wood frame

This is another of my loose watercolours, done in the style of the last post (which Sold by the way). Very little drawing was done and that is one way to ensure a loose handling.
For a limited time only, $170 plus GST and shipping and handling!!
Retail value $425.

I did a little figurative oil yesterday, which I will post as soon as I can get a good photo of it. In the meantime, I am going to be very busy getting ready for my large solo show at the Leighton Art Centre in March. The show is called "En Plein Air - One Artists' View". It will feature over 60 plein air oils as well as some studio work derived from them. Each painting will be accompanied by a photo of the location and a brief description of how and why I changed things up for expressive purposes. I have heard many people question about how an artists mind work, and this show is an attempt to answer that question. It is a lot of work, but I am really excited about getting it done!

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, Congratulations on the show. It sounds like it will be fabulous. This painting of the lilies is refreshing. We just got dumped with over a foot of snow, not that I mind, but this painting is on the opposite end of that spectrum, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sale of your last painting. Love the washes and dabs of color and white in between.

    ReplyDelete