Sunday

International Women Celebrate book is ready

I have been frantically busy getting ready for my solo show. I will have 75 paintings, all done last year, along with photos of the locations I painted and some text describing what attracted me to the site and how I changed what is visible to make my painting. I wrote a book to go with the exhibition, and I am proud to say that it is at the publishers.

I just got an email that the book produced for the International Women Celebrate show is ready. You can see a preview of it here. (at the bottom right of the web page, there is a graphic, which is the book. If you tap your mouse on the lower right edge, it will turn the pages. You can right click on it to zoom in. The images are very low resolution, but you will get an idea of the response of the over 100 women who participated.
It is Family Day weekend here in Alberta, so I want to wish you and yours a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment