Friday

New Oil painting and New Sale painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Across Policeman's Creek", oil on panel, 16 x 20"
$1,195.00 framed, free shipping and handling

I took the photo, from which this painting was made, just as the sun was setting in Canmore, AB. I loved the palette of orange, violet and green and thought it would make a wonderful painting. I have struggled to get a good photo of it, but with the light so low and fleeting at this time of year, it was very difficult. Can you trust me that the actual painting is beautiful?

I know I haven't posted in a while, but here is another Clearance sale painting:

"Remembering Home iii", watercolour on Yupo
beautifully framed in a mahogany wood frame, double archival mats and glass
28 x 34" framed, SOLD

Enjoy!
To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely color palette on the landscape. The reflection in the lake is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow sky. Nice color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon -- the book looks terrific, you must be really pleased with it. Will copies of the book be available for purchase at Leighton?
    Hope to see you March 12
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly: Yes the book will be available at the show. See you on the 12th!

    ReplyDelete