Tuesday

New Oil Painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Falling Water", oil on panel, 11 x 14"
$625 beautifully framed, free shipping and handling

My painting buddy Jan Chalupnicek and I have decided to share a booth on downtown Calgary's Stephen Avenue Mall on the first Thursday of each month until September. We are part of the "Canadian Artists For The Poor" fundraiser, so the profits from the rental of the space will go to help those in need, which is really a good way to use our talents and gifts. Below is a photo of my half of the booth. It was a fun event and I think I made some good connections. While I was there I painted the above painting. Our booth was set up in front of a very nice restaurants' outdoor patio, so many watched the demo while they ate. Sweet.

Hey, don't forget! If you 'share' my blog on your Facebook page, send me an email to let me know and I will include your name in a draw for a FREE PAINTING!!! How cool is that!

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture and your booth looks ready to roll. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete