Saturday

New Plein Air Oil Painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Twisted", 8x10", plein air on panel
$150 unframed, shipping and handling extra

This is the second painting from the first day of my workshop last weekend. As you can see, the weather straightened out by mid-afternoon and we had a lovely paint-out. I taught another plein air oil workshop today, this one for the Leighton Centre, and it poured buckets all day until the workshop day was over, at which time the sun came out. Is nature trying to tell me something???

A reminder - If you 'share' my blog on your Facebook page (or add me to your blogroll), send me an email to let me know and I will include your name in a draw for a FREE PAINTING!!! You are starting to get it -thank you :)

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me.

Share|

1 comment:

  1. The background really sets off the evergreen so nicely. Love the shape of the evergreen, too.

    ReplyDelete