Sunday

Winner of the Free Painting Draw!

Congratulations to Murray Elliot Breen of Tigard, Oregon! Please email me your physical address details and I will send out your painting ASAP.

I apologize to all of you who didn't win, but, this draw was so much fun for me, so stay tuned as I think I will have to do it again... Thank you to ALL of you who posted my blog to your Facebook. I really appreciate you helping me to get the work out to an increased audience, and I hope you will continue to subscribe to or follow me.


Have a great day in the sunshine :)
Share|

2 comments:

  1. Murray Elliot BreenJuly 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM

    I'm in shock "0" I don't usually win things. I am very happy to accept one of your paintings! Much thanks Sharon ...Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to tell you, Sharon, that Murray and I went to art school together ... yup both students of Doris McCarthy.

    I can't swear this is true but he may have started following your blog when I asked you if I could use your painting demonstration, earlier this year, to coach a couple of gals through your exercises.

    Cheers!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete