Monday

"Grapevines And Poppies", plein air oil by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Grapevines and Poppies", 8 x 10" plein air oil
SOLD

This is one of my favorite paintings that I did while in Tuscany. Several of the us ventured out to a neighboring vineyard to paint while the others rested or worked at the villa. Too bad for them as they really missed a magnificent day. This vineyard was right next to the tidy vineyard with the roses that I posted before -definitely a different gardener, as multitudes of wild flowers grew between the rows of this field. I hope the dynamic energy of this sunshine filled day comes through in the painting!

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment