Tuesday

"Canoe Meadows Fall" plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"Canoe Meadows Fall", 9 x 12" plein air oil on board
$495 beautifully framed

I did this painting after the t-pee on my Kananaskis paintout. It was interesting because the trees in the foothills had gone brown due to lack of rain in August and September, but as soon as we turned into K Country the colour bounced back to vibrant yellows and oranges.
I have been very busy since my daughter moved back home from Ontario. I am thrilled that she is living with us until she finds herself an apartment, but my days are more full. I never got a chance to post the last of my plein air's before the snow hit, so will do so this week.

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, commission your own painting or contact me to do a workshop in your area, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment