Monday

"Model A -Going", oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"Model A -Going",  14 x 14" oil  painting on gallery wrap canvas
SOLD

I was lucky enough to have a reader inform me after my last post, that the car I had painted was definitely NOT a Model T, but a Model A. She also invited me to come and not only photograph her husbands fine collection of antique cars, but to be included in a vintage car journey with the Foothills Model T Ford club!!!
Now I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation -you can expect to see more beautiful car paintings from me in the near future : )

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, commission your own painting or contact me to do a workshop in your area, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment