Wednesday

"Autumn Blues" collage and acrylic painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"Autumn Blues", 11x11" collage and acrylic painting on board
SOLD

I have loved playing around with tons of stuff this winter!! This began as a demo for a class I was teaching, and then put 'in the pile' for another time. I thought it was a good idea to hit that stack to see what I could come up with, rather than beginning a new painting. You can see the process shots during the workshop here (its the one on the left). If you look at that older post, and compare it with what you see above, can you figure out the changes I made?? Kind of like an artistic 'Where's Waldo' :-P

Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, commission your own painting or contact me to do a workshop in your area, please email me at williamsdotsharonatshawdotca (insert characters for the dot and at!)

Share |

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Great Post About Acrylic Paints.Thanks for the post, i will look forward to see more posts from your blog.

    ReplyDelete