Sunday

"Sunflower Field -Tuscany", plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"Sunflower Field -Tuscany", 9x12" plein air oil painting
$495 framed, click here to purchase

When I got home from my Italy trip, I went back into this plein air painting (see original post here, which is too blue due to the photography but the values are correct!) and decided to lighten up the middle and background, as well as to put some more colour sparkle in the sunflowers and leaves.

I am happy to announce that I just won second prize for it at the upcoming Federation of Canadian Artists sale to take place on Nov 2 at the Haysboro Community Hall. Here's the invitation -if you are in town, I hope you will come and see the show. I will have 7 paintings in it, and the quality of work this time is amazing!

Enjoy!

Share |

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, sorry I can't attend the show, but good luck.
    I loved the changes you made to the picture.

    ReplyDelete