Thursday

"Frayssinet", plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"Frayssinet", 12 x 12 plein air oil painting
$300 unframed (Please note: listed price is only good until the painting is mounted and framed
Click here to purchase

This is the last plein air painting I did while in Fraysinnet during the Dreama Tolle Perry artist retreat. This house was just a few blocks away from Le Vieux Couvent where the workshop was held. I was attracted to the light and what it did to the amazing rose bushes growing against the building.
It was sad to leave everyone at the end, but I knew that there were more adventures in France ahead. Many of us are still keeping in touch, which is really nice. I came away with a TON of photos to try in my studio this winter. I don't know if I will ever give up plein air painting, but I hope to learn to do as good a job in the studio. This will also allow me to work larger, which has been a goal for many years.
Enjoy!
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment