Friday

The last plein air of the season??

"Back Road", plein air oil painting, 8 x 8"
SOLD  
 
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy. First there was the Foothills Orchid Show that I was in charge of and then I had to frame a ton of paintings (over 30 framed and matted pieces) for the big show I am in on Saturday. (In case you live in Calgary, please come by to the Calyx Distinctive Arts Show at the Crescent Heights Community Hall from 10 to 4pm on Saturday.)
This will perhaps be the last plein air painting of the season (heavy sigh). It has been a terrific 4 1/2 months, and I have done so many paintings, and have learnt so much. Nature and experience are great teachers. If I do get a chance to go out again, I will definitely post the results. Otherwise I need to force myself to spend some quality time in my new studio. Who knows where that will lead??
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see photos of you at work in your studio...

    ReplyDelete