Tuesday

"Chain Lakes Summer ii", acrylic painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Chain Lakes Summer ii", acrylic painting, 12 x 16"
$695.00 framed, FREE S&H

I wanted to do an acrylic demo for my advanced watermedia students, so decided to reinterpret my plein air oil painting that I posted last Wednesday, October 13th. I really like using my own paintings as a reference for further works in other media, and have done this several times before on this blog. I began this painting with a transparent wash of orange to yellow covering the entire paper, and then worked with layers of transparent, translucent and opaque applications of acrylic on top. Acrylics -such freedom...

Enjoy!

To purchase this, or commission your own painting, please email me.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I haven't rec'd the email on this one yet. Otherwise, I got them all.

    VERY nice! Love it

    ReplyDelete