Tuesday

More Fall Plein Air Paintings


 "October Marsh", 9 x 12", plein air oil
$595.00 -free shipping and handling

Another of the last paintings of the fall -I was mourning the loss of fall as I shoveled my driveway this morning! There is something about this painting that I just love, but I can't quite put my finger on it -I think it is the colour harmonies are just so darn pleasing. I will have to use this palette more to explore its possibilities.

This is the billboard that is found on 9th Ave SE announcing my show.
 
And here I am in front of some of my show paintings. Hope you can stop by if you didn't make it to the opening. You will be able to see all the paintings in the show by the end of the week (hopefully) at Arts On Atlantic's website.
 
Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, or commission your own painting, please email me.

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment