Sunday

More ATC's

This is my second group of 4 ATC's for my class swap tomorrow.
Card #1 has a monoprint background in which I found an image of a bird and brought out with pencil crayon, rubber stamps of paw prints and a cat, collaged bird image and metal fish skeleton charm attached around the cat's neck. Card edged in copper acrylic.
Card #2 is multi layered collage with dragonflies punched out of monoprinted paper and then edged with copper acrylic
Card #3 has a monoprint background, painted, collaged and charm hearts, and letters out of little scrabble tiles. Metallic fibres attach the charms to the card
Card #4 has a monoprint background, rubber stamped and then embellished dragonfly, punched dragonfly backed with copper (so it is dimensional), and then an applique of another punched dragonfly. Calligraphy letters.

I made little envelopes for all the cards out of photos from old National Geographic images and sealed them all with copper sealing wax and impressed my initials into it with a metal embossing medallion that I got while I was in Sienna, Italy and have been dying to use! The envelopes will protect the dimensional elements.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment