Thursday

More of my altered book

This is one of Sheila's spreads in my book. Actually, in my last book post, I credited Cheryl with the spread FREE, but it was really done by Sheila -sorry about that! The image of the ducks was in the book, and Sheila thought that the negative space between them looked like a heart, which it so does, so she decided to go with a LOVE theme for this spread. She painted on the photo to enhance the heart and then did multiple layers of collage on the other page.
This is another of Lindsay's spreads. Her four letter word was CAKE, and she found this old magazine photo of a homemaker which she collaged on the beautifully feathered bird book photo. She gave the woman a cake hat, and collaged other cake references throughout.
This has really been a memorable project.

Enjoy!

For more information on this project, feel free to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment