Sunday

"Leighton Trees ii", plein air oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams

"Leighton Trees ii", plein air oil, 9 x 12"
$595.00 framed; FREE S&H

This is the painting that I did at the Leighton Centre's Annual Clothesline Show and Sale -you know -the night that the storms blew in, creating such sights as the girl with the red umbrella from my previous post! Needless to say, the lighting conditions were changing every few minutes, so this painting kind of evolved out what I thought were the best of the spectacle. Hope you like it!
Now I am a proud Mama! I just finished the last of my full year classes for this year, so I thought I would share some of my amazing students work with you. This is the last project from my beginners to experienced beginners class. Pretty impressive eh?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment