Wednesday

Saanich workshop photos

This was the scene from my hotel window this evening -cool eh? I am in Saanich, British Columbia (30 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island) teaching a mixed media workshop. We have had 3 days of making and decorating papers, and making collages galore. This place really makes me wonder why I live in Calgary! The tulips are just about done here and all the leaves are out, compared to home where they are just beginning.
Workshop photos are below. There are 12 women in the workshop and they are wonderfully friendly and easy going. I will post some photos of their work, and one of mine tomorrow.




Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It was our pleasure Sharon. I have had wonderful emails and phone calls telling me how good the class was! You shared so much information and I know I will see some of your ideas in our next show :)

    ReplyDelete