Tuesday

"A Good Day In The Mountains", oil painting by Sharon Lynn Williams


"A Good Day In The Mountains", 12x12" oil on board
$575 beautifully framed

I did this studio painting this fall from a photo I took at Lake O'Hara. The guy hiking happens to be my dear hubby, who generously helps me carry my stuff up the sides of mountains so that I can paint in the most incredible places. Then he goes off for a hike 'up something' and returns to help me home again. Have I said how incredibly blessed I am?

I am so pleased to announce that I will be on Artists Helping Artists (AHA) Blog Talk Radio on Thursday with my painting buddy that I met in France . We will be sharing about our adventure after Dreama's workshop as we hit the road for some plein air bliss. You don't want to miss it, but if you do, the show is archived on the site so you can catch it at a later time.

Enjoy!
Share |

1 comment:

  1. I so love your pieces! Makes me want to drop everything and get out of town to see these beautifur places!

    ReplyDelete