Friday

Mountain Painting in Oil and Cold Wax -video number 1


Hello friends: I shot 3 videos live on Instagram that I am now posting here for posterity, so if you didn't catch them there, you can now see them here! You will notice that the video won't play from this email, but if you click the title, it will take you to Youtube and play the video. I will post part 2 and 3 in this next week.

I really enjoyed doing this video, although the learning curve was very STEEP. In the end, I had to learn how to go live on IGTV, how to edit movies in iMovie, how to set up a Youtube channel, and how to post video to my blog. That is a lot of learning in a short space of time, but I must tell you, I wasn't sitting around worrying about the state of our world, which was a very good thing.

I would be very interested to know how many of you are keen to follow some of this online learning with me, so please feel free to shoot me a note. As this blog is now part of my website, http://sharonlynnwilliams.com, you will notice that there is an opt-on page there. This is to give you the opportunity to sign up for my quarterly newsletter, where I tell you about what is coming up with shows and classes, some thoughts about life as an artist and my inspiration, as well as some of my new work. As a thank you for signing up, I will give you a beautiful painting to put as the wallpaper on your phone screen with each instalment. How is that for a good deal!!

Stay safe
Sharon

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment